WEDNESDAY 14 JUNE, THE STUDIO GLASGOW
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS: INCREASING SUPPORT
Walking, Cycling, Connecting Communities is a group of organisations working for a Scotland which supports walking and cycling as the natural choice for short journeys.
The aim of the WCCC National Active Travel Conference 2017 is to inspire delegates to better understand and engage in the culture and language employed by those who are not direct advocates of active travel. We want to move away from preaching to the converted and towards listening to the unconverted. The vision is to understand how we can walk in their shoes and talk in their language to help us overcome barriers and better promote active travel throughout Scotland.
Supported by Scottish Government
Wednesday 14 June 2017
The Studio Glasgow
67 Hope Street
Glasgow - G2 6AE
Walk Cycle Connect
- RT @CyclingScotland: Are you a student/graduate or know someone who is? We're looking for a Marketing and Events Intern to help us promote…
- RT @CyclingScotland: Work with us. We're recruiting an Administration Officer at our office in #Glasgow to support the work of the organisa…
- RT @SimonCommScot: Hey! We got highly commended with Cycling Scotland at Scottish Transport Awards recognising our amazing volunteers reach…
- RT @JoanneBoyle20: Agree - great organising and stimulating @walkcyclescot well done from #activetravel team @transcotland https://t.co/qfh…
- RT @KinnoullPrimary: A huge well done to our P6 WOW monitors for presenting at this year's Active Travel Conference. Absolute stars - a cre…