WEDNESDAY 14 JUNE, THE STUDIO GLASGOW
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS: INCREASING SUPPORT
Walking, Cycling, Connecting Communities is a group of organisations working for a Scotland which supports walking and cycling as the natural choice for short journeys.
The aim of the WCCC National Active Travel Conference 2017 is to inspire delegates to better understand and engage in the culture and language employed by those who are not direct advocates of active travel. We want to move away from preaching to the converted and towards listening to the unconverted. The vision is to understand how we can walk in their shoes and talk in their language to help us overcome barriers and better promote active travel throughout Scotland.
Supported by Scottish Government
Wednesday 14 June 2017
The Studio Glasgow
67 Hope Street
Glasgow - G2 6AE
Walk Cycle Connect
- Want to present at the 2018 @walkcyclescot Conference? Submit your abstract by noon 27th November on the theme of '… https://t.co/n893sosP8h
- RT @PedalScotland: We have 2 competitions running on facebook! Chance to win a bunch of @endura goodies or WingLights from @CyclBike https:…
- RT @CyclingScotland: Cycling Scotland Conference has officially launched. Limited early bird rate now available. Register at https://t.co/P…
- RT @CyclingScotland: New award "Cycling Champion of the Year" will be announced at our conference. More info at https://t.co/eoL3IiUaBI
- RT @LStreetsScot: We need to re-energise "campaigns and messages on everyday walking" @walkcyclescot #ActiveScot pic.twitter.com/xjQ1bO7Z7L