WEDNESDAY 14 JUNE, THE STUDIO GLASGOW
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS: INCREASING SUPPORT
Walking, Cycling, Connecting Communities is a group of organisations working for a Scotland which supports walking and cycling as the natural choice for short journeys.
The aim of the WCCC National Active Travel Conference 2017 is to inspire delegates to better understand and engage in the culture and language employed by those who are not direct advocates of active travel. We want to move away from preaching to the converted and towards listening to the unconverted. The vision is to understand how we can walk in their shoes and talk in their language to help us overcome barriers and better promote active travel throughout Scotland.
Supported by Scottish Government
Wednesday 14 June 2017
The Studio Glasgow
67 Hope Street
Glasgow - G2 6AE
Walk Cycle Connect
- RT @CyclingScotland: 🌳@Clydemuirshiell is Scotland’s largest regional park, welcoming over 700,000 visitors a year. Find out more about how…
- RT @transcotland: Today @MathesonMichael announces £2 million from @scotgov to support a second round of the #SmarterChoicesSmarterPlaces O…
- Free beer for cycling!! (Yes, that got your attention, didn't it!) Read our latest presenter blog from Chris Bri… https://t.co/Uann7yT8E9
- RT @CyclingScotland: Looking for a bit of #MondayMotivation? @CyclingUKScot is looking for two great people to join their team getting more…
- RT @CyclingScotland: Mum and writer, Diana Farrell, explains why our new #GiveCycleSpace campaign is close to her heart. https://t.co/kgDH…