WEDNESDAY 14 JUNE, THE STUDIO GLASGOW
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS: INCREASING SUPPORT
Walking, Cycling, Connecting Communities is a group of organisations working for a Scotland which supports walking and cycling as the natural choice for short journeys.
The aim of the WCCC National Active Travel Conference 2017 is to inspire delegates to better understand and engage in the culture and language employed by those who are not direct advocates of active travel. We want to move away from preaching to the converted and towards listening to the unconverted. The vision is to understand how we can walk in their shoes and talk in their language to help us overcome barriers and better promote active travel throughout Scotland.
Supported by Scottish Government
Wednesday 14 June 2017
The Studio Glasgow
67 Hope Street
Glasgow - G2 6AE
Walk Cycle Connect
- RT @CyclingScotland: Great to see a new bike hire scheme launch in Edinburgh today offering bikes in 19 stations across the city. #cyclingl…
- RT @CyclingScotland: Good morning! We’re at the Scottish Learning Festival for the next 2 days chatting all things cycling. We’re at stand…
- RT @CyclingScotland: The rain stayed off briefly this morning at the Falkirk Wheel as we joined @MathesonMichael and @scottishcanals to ann…
- RT @CorpusChristi_K: Great effort from our cycling enthusiasts today who enjoyed their 2nd #Bikeability2 lesson with Frank @drcet🚴🏻♀️🚴🏻♂️…
- RT @CyclingScotland: Spotted in Glasgow: a clever way to spread the message about giving everyone cycle space when overtaking #closepass ht…