WEDNESDAY 14 JUNE, THE STUDIO GLASGOW
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS: INCREASING SUPPORT
Walking, Cycling, Connecting Communities is a group of organisations working for a Scotland which supports walking and cycling as the natural choice for short journeys.
The aim of the WCCC National Active Travel Conference 2017 is to inspire delegates to better understand and engage in the culture and language employed by those who are not direct advocates of active travel. We want to move away from preaching to the converted and towards listening to the unconverted. The vision is to understand how we can walk in their shoes and talk in their language to help us overcome barriers and better promote active travel throughout Scotland.
Supported by Scottish Government
Wednesday 14 June 2017
The Studio Glasgow
67 Hope Street
Glasgow - G2 6AE
Walk Cycle Connect
- Want to contribute to the content of next year's Active Travel conference? Got a brilliant idea for an interactive… https://t.co/6WsZdXufTL
- RT @tinsley_jill: Attending @CyclingScotland's annual conference in Dundee next week? Download this guide produced for @dundeeuni which pro…
- RT @John_Lauder: Would you drink contaminated water? Why then should people breathe polluted air? Ask people and they're clear. "Nearly h…
- RT @CyclingScotland: It's young people who lead the Scottish cycle revolution: 80% of parents say their children cycle. Read more about our…
- RT @CyclingScotland: We're excited be announcing the Cycling Champion of the Year 2018 and Bikeability Scotland's 2018 Awards during the Ci…