WEDNESDAY 14 JUNE, THE STUDIO GLASGOW
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS: INCREASING SUPPORT
Walking, Cycling, Connecting Communities is a group of organisations working for a Scotland which supports walking and cycling as the natural choice for short journeys.
The aim of the WCCC National Active Travel Conference 2017 is to inspire delegates to better understand and engage in the culture and language employed by those who are not direct advocates of active travel. We want to move away from preaching to the converted and towards listening to the unconverted. The vision is to understand how we can walk in their shoes and talk in their language to help us overcome barriers and better promote active travel throughout Scotland.
Supported by Scottish Government
Wednesday 14 June 2017
The Studio Glasgow
67 Hope Street
Glasgow - G2 6AE
Walk Cycle Connect
- RT @stepchangescot: Looking forward to the National Walking Strategy Delivery Forum this morning. Meeting with @leecraigie_ the new Active…
- RT @ibikeperth: If you or someone you know is looking to improve their cycling skills, @CyclingScotland are offering free adult training se…
- Registration for this year's conference is NOW OPEN!! Don't delay, sign up for the biggest and best Active Travel c… https://t.co/t6vYVesZS9
- RT @AyrshireRoads: Well done to pupils @TarboltonPS_sac who took to the roads today as part of their level 3 Bikability training 🚴♀️🚴♂️👍@…
- RT @CyclingScotland: "Cyclists aren't allowed to ride side-by-side". Find out the truth in our fifth and final myth-buster. #ShareTheFacts…