WEDNESDAY 14 JUNE, THE STUDIO GLASGOW
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS: INCREASING SUPPORT
Walking, Cycling, Connecting Communities is a group of organisations working for a Scotland which supports walking and cycling as the natural choice for short journeys.
The aim of the WCCC National Active Travel Conference 2017 is to inspire delegates to better understand and engage in the culture and language employed by those who are not direct advocates of active travel. We want to move away from preaching to the converted and towards listening to the unconverted. The vision is to understand how we can walk in their shoes and talk in their language to help us overcome barriers and better promote active travel throughout Scotland.
Supported by Scottish Government
Wednesday 14 June 2017
The Studio Glasgow
67 Hope Street
Glasgow - G2 6AE
Walk Cycle Connect
- Find time at #ActiveScot Active Travel Conference on 30 May to connect with our exhibitors including… https://t.co/3axgmBgzBZ
- There's so much to talk about at the #ActiveScot Active Travel Conference on 30 May in @perthconcerthal Be part of… https://t.co/CmSzcm7bah
- Want to connect with our four partner organisations? They're exhibiting at #ActiveScot Conference on 30 May. Be p… https://t.co/5kYdoJyVbj
- Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do.... If you're not busy watching the #RoyalWedding2018 today, book your place… https://t.co/8xQi5bHy4e
- So many diverse projects to talk about at #ActiveScot Active Travel Conference on 30 May. Hear all about them from… https://t.co/d33VMy1vv7