WEDNESDAY 14 JUNE, THE STUDIO GLASGOW
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS: INCREASING SUPPORT
Walking, Cycling, Connecting Communities is a group of organisations working for a Scotland which supports walking and cycling as the natural choice for short journeys.
The aim of the WCCC National Active Travel Conference 2017 is to inspire delegates to better understand and engage in the culture and language employed by those who are not direct advocates of active travel. We want to move away from preaching to the converted and towards listening to the unconverted. The vision is to understand how we can walk in their shoes and talk in their language to help us overcome barriers and better promote active travel throughout Scotland.
Supported by Scottish Government
Wednesday 14 June 2017
The Studio Glasgow
67 Hope Street
Glasgow - G2 6AE
Walk Cycle Connect
- RT @sustrans: #Community groups across #Scotland are being given the opportunity to apply for up to £5000 in funding towards artistic and a…
- RT @CyclingScotland: An exciting start to the semester for students and staff across Scotland: £200,000 to get campuses cycling https://t.c…
- RT @CyclingScotland: Do you live in #EastDunbartonshire? Have your say about cycling, walking and public transport in your area at @EDCounc…
- RT @CyclingScotland: Make 2019 the year you get on your bike! Take a look at our top five reasons to get cycling... https://t.co/9NsURlzxDN…
- RT @CyclingScotland: “A couple of decades ago, it was normal to smoke inside. Today few would do that... It’s the same with cars in the cit…