Health and Social Care Digital Leaders' Summit 2018
We are pleased to welcome world-leading digital health experts from Scotland, Germany, Finland and The Netherlands to our Health & Social Care Leaders Conference 2018.
This one-day conference focuses on how advances in digital technology can help deliver better outcomes as we chart our own course towards health and social care integration in Scotland.
The Conference is being supported by The Sunday Times Scotland, and coverage of the event will feed into a report celebrating 70 years of The NHS in Scotland published later in the spring.
International policy-makers and clinical leads will describe how they embarked on transformational change within their health and social care systems. Helping not only their citizens to benefit from a more user-focused approach but how they managed and motivated staff through the transition.
The day will be focussed around the recent developments in:
- Health and Care Integration
- National Clinical Strategy
- Public Health Improvement
- Citizen Expectation and Patient Empowerment
Expert panels will discuss what problem solving and project management skills are required to deliver resilient, scalable and ultimately easy-to-use digital tools and products to engender successful digital transformation.
The conference will use expert panel sessions and workshops to debate and explore developments surrounding the use of technology by clinicians and healthcare providers including:
• How to galvanise the workforce in the spirit of change
• How to design solutions that work
• How to mitigate risk and minimise the prospect of things going wrong
• How to put the receivers of care at the heart of the process
• How to lose your fear of data
• How software can help us make better decisions
Join the conversation online: #HSCSCOT
We are delighted to be welcoming delegates from a wide range of organisations, including:
Alzheimer Scotland, ARKHA, British Lung Foundation, Carr Gomm, Compass Brain Injury Specialists, Falkirk Council, Fife College, Fife's Health & Social Care Partnership, Healthcare Improvement Scotland, McSence, NHS Dumfries & Galloway, NHS24, NHS National Services Scotland, Orion Health, PAMIS, Penumbra, Perth & Kinross Health & Social Care Partnership, Robert Gordon University, Royal College of Nursing Scotland, Scottish Government, South Ayrshire Health & Social Care Partnership, Storm, The Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland (the ALLIANCE, University of Dundee, Vision INPS, West College Scotland
For more information on sponsorship opportunites please contact Harry Dickinson at email@example.com / 0131 561 7364.
25 April 2018 University of Strathclyde Technology and Innovation Centre 99 George Street Glasgow - G1 1RD United Kingdom
Health and Social Care Digital Leaders Summit
- Hm, "Church spires across the UK will be used to boost digital connectivity in rural areas following an agreement b… https://t.co/mrk6M3olla
- "Allowing cancer patients to record symptoms such as pain, nausea or tiredness as they experience them gives doctor… https://t.co/v0LQlGiMoV
- The announcement follows news that HIE’s innovation funding has already increased turnover for local organisations… https://t.co/Q40u4e6bbj
- .@PAMIS_Scotland described as ‘a small charity, punching well above its weight’, following roll out of digital pass… https://t.co/6sEFkT5jQ5
- New tech could extend cancer survival rate by up to five months. https://t.co/SwoeVcsHgA @cancerchallscot… https://t.co/OTKRgtayAU