FutureScot is pleased to announce Digital Cities 2017 - a series of policy conferences taking place across Scotland this summer, coming to Stirling on June 8.
Aimed at policy, academic, technology and business leaders, six half-day events will take place in Dundee and Perth: June 1 // Aberdeen: June 6 // Glasgow: June 7 // Stirling: June 8 // Edinburgh: June 9 // Inverness: June 15
Featuring a range of prominent speakers, the objective of these events is to equip leaders with the tools they need to further unlock the potential of digital in their cities.
Supporting communities of digital talent in Scotland's major cities has been given added impetus following the recent publication of the Scottish Government's A Digital Strategy for Scotland.
Importantly, Digital Cities 2017 will provide useful local feedback following a nationwide health check on Scotland's digital cities carried out by Nesta - the innovation foundation.
The event's Digital Showcase also exposes local government and public sector agencies to solutions providers from industry - another strategic goal backed by government.
Our expert-led, intensive sessions, will be heavily focused on outcomes with a full and frank discussion about the strengths of Scotland's cities, and where added focus is needed on the path to digitalisation.
Key learnings from each event will be captured in the form of live audience polling and featured in a full report both on FutureScot.com and in The Times Scotland.
Thanks to our supporters, delegate rates are only £49 and as such places are very limited. So don't miss out - book now to secure your place.
08 June 2017 Stirling Council Chamber, 8-10 Corn Exchange Road, Stirling - FK8 2HU United Kingdom
FutureScot Digital Cities - Stirling
- 25 May 2017
- 06 June 2017
- 07 June 2017
- 09 June 2017
- 15 June 2017
- 01 June 2017
- 02 October 2017
- 14 June 2017
- 13 June 2017
- Hackers exploited Word flaw for months while Microsoft investigated https://t.co/om9xLdVQUY pic.twitter.com/cFES98LQAO
- Not sure what to wear? Look, Amazon’s algorithms may help https://t.co/Q1CeDj83TV pic.twitter.com/NARQwccO2i
- Cyber extortion demands surge as victims keep paying, says security firm https://t.co/6QXI0RvlrN pic.twitter.com/r2bZG1xfy3
- .@Apple launching series of educational sessions next month in its 495 stores worldwide. https://t.co/wifIcxKp7p
- We’re going to #DigitalCities2017 this summer - Are you? Get your ticket today for only £49: https://t.co/px4Acg3UTJ