Be a sponsor
Our goal is to assist you develop a positive relationship with the delegates and speakers alike, and with many opportunities for face-to-face interaction, you will see a high return on investment. In this new political and economic climate of reform and change, it has become even more important that your voice is heard.
Please choose one of the sponsorship or exhibition packages below and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 561 7364.
There is an opportunity for your organisation to be our Partner at one or each of the six Events running throughout Scotland.
At the Event
Opportunity for a key representative from your organisation to make a brief welcome to the audience
- Exhibition space
- Logo on the conference holding slides
- Branding in the main auditorium – e.g. pop up banners
- Your corporate logo on all conference and promotional literature published in hard format including a profile in the Conference Website and App, promotional flyers and advertising.
- Your logo will be included on all event websites, newsletters and electronic correspondence and a full profile of your organization hosted on the website.
- Opportunity to invite an agreed number of clients and prospective clients to attend the Conference as your guests
- Opportunity to provide details of up to 50 key clients and prospective clients who you would want to see present. We will market direct to any of your priority stakeholders which are not already registered
- Advanced access to delegate registration.
Multimedia platform delivery
- Your article will be published on the FutureScot website, promoted on our social media platforms and included on our daily newsletter
‘HOW TO’ SPONSOR
Showcase a practical example, (with a case study) of how your organisation has delivered within this City Region. Or even better show how your success in another City Region could be replicated. Bring clients, highlight best practise, educate and make the most of a unique presentation opportunity.
At the Event
- A 17 minute Plenary session.
- Your brand presence in the auditorium e.g. pop-up banners or similar
- Your logo and profile included in the Conference Website and App
- Your details along with brand and hyperlink included on the agenda on the Conference website
- Opportunity to invite four clients or prospective clients to attend as your guests
- Opportunity to provide details of up to 20 key prospects or contacts who you would want to attend.
Multimedia platform delivery
- Your article will be published on the FutureScot website.
EXHIBIT (subject to availability)
Our exhibition package provides an effective method of raising your profile and ensures excellent face-to-face marketing opportunities. This package includes:
- Company profile included in the Conference Website and App
- Exhibition space in networking arena
- Entrance to the conference for two members of staff with catering provided.
- Opportunity to invite two clients or prospective clients to attend as your guests.
- Opportunity to provide details of up to 20 key prospects or contacts you would want to see present. We will market direct to any of your priority stakeholders not already registered.
TIMES SCOTLAND SUPPLEMENT
We are writing and editing a Supplement on Scotland’s Digital Cities which will be published in The Times Scotland in late September 2017. In addition to focussing on the new Digital Strategy this must read Supplement will cover all key issues presented throughout the series of six Digital Cities events
There are a limited number of advertising and advertorial opportunities available within this supplement. If you would like more information please contact email@example.com or call 0131 561 7364.
The Times Scotland is read by 47,000 adults across Scotland. 91% of Times readers are high earning ABC1 adults. Our readers are young, vibrant and of a higher ABC1 profile than both The Scotsman and Herald. Critically, you can speak directly to the most prestigious business audiences via a readership that is evenly spread throughout Scotland; not skewed to any town or city – a truly national medium. Source: NRS Apr15-Mar16
The Times Scotland now sells over 27,798 copies every day across Scotland and outsells the Scotsman by over 4,000 copies. Source: Audit Bureau of Circulation
Conference sponsors and exhibitors will receive an agreed number of copies of the Health and Social Care Tech supplement free of charge for their own use. We also mail copies of the supplement directly to named officials of The Scottish Government, MSPs, and local government executives, NHS, housing associations, universities and trade bodies, to ensure a comprehensive coverage of the public and third sector.
FutureScot reports on the digital technologies industry in Scotland and the ways it is changing people’s lives, here and around the world. It covers the country’s rich technology ecosystem, from start-ups to billion dollar companies. We analyse government policy and public sector transformation, as well as skills, business and investment. It features interviews with digital leaders and disrupters, policymakers and grassroots groups helping to make Scotland a leader in technology and digital transformation.
06 September 2017 COSLA, Edinburgh 253 High Street Edinburgh - EH1 1YJ United Kingdom
FutureScot Digital Cities - Edinburgh
- 30 May 2018
- 23 May 2018
- 16 May 2018
- 09 May 2018
- 29 May 2018
- 01 May 2018
- 25 April 2018
- 08 May 2018
- 21 March 2018
- 22 March 2018
- Survey reveals rosy outlook for 2018 across Scotland’s digital technology industry https://t.co/gkQYQyPqd3 pic.twitter.com/2YdN9Qup7M
- Facebook hires digital forensics experts to audit Cambridge Analytica’s servers https://t.co/AMEyL3bpLX pic.twitter.com/ubq2K45wzy
- Royal Bank of Scotland planning to create a standalone digital bank, claims report https://t.co/YfD7LIztWb pic.twitter.com/pMEuEoCqDF
- Every school class in East Renfrewshire to be provided with virtual reality headsets https://t.co/6IKN5ek6k4 pic.twitter.com/aMJfBiNVmk
- Scotland’s place on the world’s data stage underlined by festival’s 45-plus events https://t.co/HAc0yxYTaR pic.twitter.com/baXZ1X7XRj