everyLIFE Technologies is rapidly transforming social care through its intelligent care management platform, The PASSsystem.
Eliminating tiresome paperwork, and dramatically reducing the risk of medicines mismanagement through real time delivery and analysis of digital care notes, everyLIFE is driving up quality of care, while also delivering innovative efficiencies and service compliance.
Real time care record data is helping care providers meet NICE guidance, CQC, CSSIW and Care Inspectorate standards. Working in close collaboration with social care providers and the NHS, everyLIFE is seeking to understand, shape and address tomorrow’s challenges, while also meeting today’s. The PASSsystem is unique and is the only digital care management system that is NICE compliant, referenced in CQC and Care Inspectorate reports, and recommended by NHS England.
Website » https://www.texthelp.com/en-gb/
Patientrack is a multi-award-winning system improving patient safety, supporting clinicians with innovative technology.
Benefits include measurable sustainable benefits including reduced mortality, cardiac arrests, length of stay and use of ICU. Patientrack improves clinical processes and patient outcomes, and reduces costs.
• Vital signs
• Electronic charts
• Early warning scores
• Automated alerting & escalation
• Assessments including Sepsis, VTE, Fluid Balance, Dementia, Diabetes, Nutrition, AKI (including predictive analytics) and many more…
• Task management and team communication (including Hospital@Night)
Available “anywhere anytime” on mobile and fixed devices, interoperating easily with other information systems.
“Patientrack has helped us introduce some of the biggest and most immediate changes in clinical practice I have ever seen” Dr Gavin Simpson NHS Fife
Website » http://www.patientrack.com/
InterSystems is supporting healthcare transformation around the world making the vision of connected health and care a reality.
We enable every care provider in every care setting secure access to a shared electronic health and care record for each patient, giving them all available information to help them make quicker and safer decisions.
Our products combine complete information, intuitive workflow and embedded analytics to:
• Reduce unwarranted variation in care
• Promote adherence to consistent standards
• Provide evidence based clinical decision support
• Minimise reliance on remembering
• Improve patient outcomes
• Advance population health understanding and management
Creating an environment that enables informed patient engagement and facilitates easier access to services. Where you’re not only capturing and sharing information, but you’re able to immediately understand and act on that information through embedded analytics and decision support.
Over 85 NHS Trusts and Boards are using InterSystems Technology to connect and share information between disparate clinical systems, we know connected care is improved care.
Website » https://www.intersystems.com/uk/
CFH Docmail Ltd
If you’re looking to save money on print and post or to outsource your entire post room, CFH Docmail offer bespoke services which will provide increased time efficiencies and directly benefit the bottom line.
We’re a Royal Mail partner within the Scottish Government Planned Mail Framework and more highly accredited for our security and quality of service than any other provider in the UK.
We work with over 70 councils, 4,000 GPs and some of the largest NHS Boards and Trusts handling their annual billing, elections, patient appointment and results letters and medical research.
Whether you want to send a few individual letters every day, bulk mailing or encrypted digital documents, our no minimum, no contract solutions including Docmail, Dotpost and a fully managed service are designed to provide ‘best in class’ for every requirement.
For more information contact Brian Graham on 07808 613537.
Website » http://www.docmail.co.uk
27 November 2018 University of Strathclyde Technology and Innovation Centre 99 George Street Glasgow - G1 1RD United Kingdom
Digital Health & Care
- Evolving the world’s ‘fastest and most private’ mobile keyboard https://t.co/YGaP3S4bkP pic.twitter.com/ofBurNPzIc
- What might the future hold for virtual land and property ownership? https://t.co/aZWmw0bjgY pic.twitter.com/mfMALs1Ahs
- How can #tech reduce re-offending levels? 🚨 Robert Hayes, Board Member of@ScotPolAuthh is attending#JusticeScot188…https://t.co/ScmTwsTVNxx
- UK cyber-centre thwarts 1,200 attacks in past two years https://t.co/v6Kqm67B1d pic.twitter.com/rBYq7hlJ60
- Leidos awarded £26.9m contract to support Scottish Government P2P shared service https://t.co/jgdvVCLa8q pic.twitter.com/Wy5v1kZQlq