Headline sponsorship of FutureScot's Digital Health & Care conference will ensure that stakeholders associate your organisation with the key theme of the day.
Show practical examples or case studies of how your organisation and services are positively effecting stakeholders and offering solutions to common challenges faced. Bring your clients/ ambassadors to showcase best practice & educate delegates.
Sponsor a Keynote Speaker or Panel
Your organisation will be recognised as being forward-thinking by supporting high- profile speakers and influencing the discussion around a topic to be agreed in advance.
The exhibition package provides an effective method to raise your organisations profile and ensure excellent face-to-face networking opportunities.
To discuss any sponsorship package and opportunities please contact 0131 357 4475 or firstname.lastname@example.org
27 November 2018 University of Strathclyde Technology and Innovation Centre 99 George Street Glasgow - G1 1RD United Kingdom
Digital Health & Care
- Professor Marion Bain now joins us to discuss Public Health Reform in the changing data landscape. #HSCSCOT pic.twitter.com/DTLLZ9ft8s
- #HSCSCOT I’m going to sound like an economist says Prof Crossman. But he points out the sector we work in (life sci… https://t.co/aa1aA90iRU
- Now we are delighted to welcome the Rt. Hon Lord Drayson to Digital Health & Care 2019. #HSCSCOT pic.twitter.com/uHFTSC0WHx
- Now we are joined by The Scottish Government's Chief Statistician & Data Officer - Roger Halliday. #HSCSCOT pic.twitter.com/69gQRK26Hl
- Next up on stage we have Jackie Hall from Dundee City Council. #HSCSCOT pic.twitter.com/XCYrkZLBQg