Headline sponsorship of FutureScot's Cyber Security conference will ensure that stakeholders associate your organisation with the key theme of the day.
Show practical examples or case studies of how your organisation and services are positively effecting stakeholders and offering solutions to common challenges faced. Bring your clients/ ambassadors to showcase best practice & educate delegates.
Sponsor a Keynote Speaker or Panel
Your organisation will be recognised as being forward-thinking by supporting high- profile speakers and influencing the discussion around a topic to be agreed in advance.
The exhibition package provides an effective method to raise your organisations profile and ensure excellent face-to-face networking opportunities.
To discuss any sponsorship package and opportunities please contact 0131 357 4475 or email@example.com
06 December 2018 Glasgow 99 George St - G1 1RD United Kingdom
- 07 February 2019
- Did you make it on to our #CyberScot highlights? Here are our favourite bits, featuring @KateForbesMSP,… https://t.co/j15vkDeni5
- And we're off - welcome to Cyber Security 2018 everyone! Make sure to use #CyberScot in all your tweets to join in… https://t.co/6sKJqk5amN
- #CyberScot is tomorrow! Doors at the Strathclyde TIC open at 08:30. We're looking forward to welcoming you to a f… https://t.co/Xvoh6rPtaN
- "Have I been hacked?" There's only one way to find out. Join Greg Iddon from Sophos at #CyberScot on the 6th of De… https://t.co/d00gwmiEly
- Safe, Secure, Prosperous; a Scottish strategy update. Join Jordan Schroeder at #CyberScot on the 6th of December f… https://t.co/UwG3bGZJJn