Headline sponsorship of The BIM Scotland event will ensure that stakeholders associate your organisation with the key theme of the day.
Show practical examples or case studies of how your organisation and services are positively effecting stakeholders and offering solutions to common challenges faced. Bring your clients/ ambassadors to showcase best practice & educate delegates.
Sponsor a Keynote Speaker or Panel
Your organisation will be recognised as being forward-thinking by supporting high- profile speakers and influencing the discussion around a topic to be agreed in advance.
The exhibition package provides an effective method to raise your organisations profile and ensure excellent face-to-face networking opportunities.
To discuss any sponsorship package and opportunities please call 0131 357 4475 or email email@example.com
07 February 2019 Strathclyde University Technology and Innovation Centre 99 George Street Glasgow - G1 1RD United Kingdom
BIM Scotland 2019
- Better research leads to better cures ⚗ That's why we're bringing together the #Health & #Care sector's most innov… https://t.co/C4ZZgtNoFh
- Few people know the value of Scotland's #data better than @GillianDoc. As @DataLabScotland's CEO, she supports ind… https://t.co/1kK3Pcstmz
- How big is Scotland's #data potential? @scotgov's Chief Statistician Roger Halliday joins us at #HSCSCOT on 25th A… https://t.co/WBMPfYDGqC
- The #FutureScot Annual Conference - an event like no other 🦄 Join#Scotlandd's brightest minds to have your say in…https://t.co/NH3mWksLHKK
- ‘Data-driven innovation has potential to deliver great benefits’ says Nicola Sturgeon https://t.co/FzMCzGdIRB pic.twitter.com/DfsiQ70HWc