Headline sponsorship of The BIM Scotland event will ensure that stakeholders associate your organisation with the key theme of the day.
Show practical examples or case studies of how your organisation and services are positively effecting stakeholders and offering solutions to common challenges faced. Bring your clients/ ambassadors to showcase best practice & educate delegates.
Sponsor a Keynote Speaker or Panel
Your organisation will be recognised as being forward-thinking by supporting high- profile speakers and influencing the discussion around a topic to be agreed in advance.
The exhibition package provides an effective method to raise your organisations profile and ensure excellent face-to-face networking opportunities.
To discuss any sponsorship package and opportunities please call 0131 357 4475 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
07 February 2019 Strathclyde University Technology and Innovation Centre 99 George Street Glasgow - G1 1RD United Kingdom
BIM Scotland 2019
- Apple, Amazon among eight tech firms cited for failure to comply with GDPR https://t.co/UaNCirRLeF pic.twitter.com/x6Lcx75E2J
- Glasgow School of Art unveils ‘groundbreaking’ immersive 3D exhibit https://t.co/04YAhzVrkI pic.twitter.com/ehhZjJtPyF
- All female cybersecurity training launched in run-up to UK final in Edinburgh https://t.co/4VBBuf4ocM pic.twitter.com/K7xgm0PynP
- Edinburgh’s Good-Loop chosen as finalist for Vodafone’s first techstarter awards https://t.co/L1FOiweyye pic.twitter.com/a1NEUpRlCi
- How do you deliver on a project as ambitious as the V&A Dundee? Join us at #BIMScot to hear from @BAMConstructUK's… https://t.co/e6I23bIeX7