Headline sponsorship of The BIM Scotland event will ensure that stakeholders associate your organisation with the key theme of the day.
Show practical examples or case studies of how your organisation and services are positively effecting stakeholders and offering solutions to common challenges faced. Bring your clients/ ambassadors to showcase best practice & educate delegates.
Sponsor a Keynote Speaker or Panel
Your organisation will be recognised as being forward-thinking by supporting high- profile speakers and influencing the discussion around a topic to be agreed in advance.
The exhibition package provides an effective method to raise your organisations profile and ensure excellent face-to-face networking opportunities.
To discuss any sponsorship package and opportunities please call 0131 357 4475 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
07 February 2019 Strathclyde University Technology and Innovation Centre 99 George Street Glasgow - G1 1RD United Kingdom
BIM Scotland 2019
- Learning without lessons https://t.co/K9y4BtwSOF pic.twitter.com/Rfx1mExHdu
- 10 Scottish businesses embracing digital innovation https://t.co/7FYbn8QbNw pic.twitter.com/BDWpJszpu7
- The art of the possible https://t.co/N7WlxN7xc2 pic.twitter.com/UirFmMLCam
- Our first print edition of FutureScot Magazine is out now! Get your copy in The Times Scotland for 36 pages of… https://t.co/Vv1cA0cfnG
- Celebrating human characteristics https://t.co/BZ2LmQoATv pic.twitter.com/9fLvRCrfub