Headline sponsorship of The BIM Scotland event will ensure that stakeholders associate your organisation with the key theme of the day.
Show practical examples or case studies of how your organisation and services are positively effecting stakeholders and offering solutions to common challenges faced. Bring your clients/ ambassadors to showcase best practice & educate delegates.
Sponsor a Keynote Speaker or Panel
Your organisation will be recognised as being forward-thinking by supporting high- profile speakers and influencing the discussion around a topic to be agreed in advance.
The exhibition package provides an effective method to raise your organisations profile and ensure excellent face-to-face networking opportunities.
To discuss any sponsorship package and opportunities please call 0131 357 4475 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
07 February 2019 Strathclyde University Technology and Innovation Centre 99 George Street Glasgow - G1 1RD United Kingdom
BIM Scotland 2019
- We're counting down the days until #DigitalScotland19! We'll be joined at our annual conference by a host of innov… https://t.co/4xb3hCiZTL
- Lessons learned from the WhatsApp hack https://t.co/WL4H97CFS1 pic.twitter.com/LntMcNhwOW
- Across #Scotland, we are building for a better future. Join Scotland's brightest minds at #DigitalScotland19 to ha… https://t.co/MwoTjBf4rL
- Pick Protection – the next generation of lone worker protection https://t.co/1jmtp8NTUf pic.twitter.com/HK9jPAZInE
- Open University to host skills discussion at Digital Scotland 2019 https://t.co/QRJD7BlgE6 pic.twitter.com/94lmiRzQhb