FutureScot's Asset and Estates Management Conference – Unlocking the Value in Public Sector Assets has been designed to provide delegates with a renewed confidence that, far from being a financial burden, with the implementation of proper asset management strategies built assets can be the enablers of economic growth.
Join us and leading industry experts to explore the latest approaches for effective asset and estates management across local government and the wider public sector.
Learn how senior practitioners across the sector are:
• Realising and mapping assets
• Reaching maturity in estate management and rationalisation programmes
• Implementing a collaborative approach to realise joined up services
• Streamlining assets
• Understanding standards and benchmarking
• Learning how to measure performance and and achieve better outcomes
• Preparing for digital transformations & IoT in asset management
13 September 2017 Hamish Wood Building, Glasgow Caledonian University Cowcaddens Road Glasgow - G4 0BA
- Dundee’s @outplayent named fastest growing tech company in Scotland. https://t.co/ypkQb10GQU pic.twitter.com/FqQxJFkZV0
- “The web archive is helping us to think differently about our online presence" https://t.co/2BwWs9a1Ma @NatRecordsScot
- The delegates for the Cross Creative training and development programme have been announced.… https://t.co/6bf8lHyR3b
- Dundee’s Outplay named fastest growing tech company in Scotland https://t.co/ypkQb10GQU pic.twitter.com/W8OPLgZM9k
- “Nigel achieved something remarkable — he completely redefined an existing industry." https://t.co/Uh9chTYeTy @FanDuel