FutureScot's Asset and Estates Management Conference – Unlocking the Value in Public Sector Assets has been designed to provide delegates with a renewed confidence that, far from being a financial burden, with the implementation of proper asset management strategies built assets can be the enablers of economic growth.
Join us and leading industry experts to explore the latest approaches for effective asset and estates management across local government and the wider public sector.
Learn how senior practitioners across the sector are:
• Realising and mapping assets
• Reaching maturity in estate management and rationalisation programmes
• Implementing a collaborative approach to realise joined up services
• Streamlining assets
• Understanding standards and benchmarking
• Learning how to measure performance and and achieve better outcomes
• Preparing for digital transformations & IoT in asset management
13 September 2017 Hamish Wood Building, Glasgow Caledonian University Cowcaddens Road Glasgow - G4 0BA
- ScotlandIS announces shortlist for Young Software Engineer of the Year awards https://t.co/h2hPyguENx pic.twitter.com/m160Q3G6FI
- "Our young people will be some of the first to benefit from our Gigabit City transformation" https://t.co/S6fkhOupzx @StirlingCouncil
- Join leading experts at EduTech FE & HE. Early Bird from £99: https://t.co/E7qYUoibZt #EduTechScot pic.twitter.com/mM8KzTct8w
- "The council has confirmed that its core focus for the coming years is talent" https://t.co/pE7i8ddy1W @BIMAscotland @BIMA
- EduTech Autumn 2017 is a conference on empowering learners through technology. Early bird from £49:… https://t.co/d5WpWNePR0