FutureScot’s annual asset and estates management conference for the public sector's journey towards a Digital Estate.
Free registration for built environment professionals across central, local government and the wider public sector.
Central and local government, as well as the wider public sector, are responsible for substantial portfolios of built assets. These portfolios can encompass a variety of different buildings and other assets differing wideley in age.
While the demands on these estates increase, so too does the demand on those responsible for delivering better financial and social outcomes through effective asset management.
Digital transformation has been at the forefront of the built environment for some time. However, public sector stakeholders face a series of challenges in adopting digital strategies when much of the information they have inherited is paper-based and completed to different levels of detail by different contractors or suppliers.
This year’s conference focuses on the ‘Digital Estate’ and will offer insight into the digital transformation underway across the UK. You will hear from thought leaders and learn best practice from early adopters of technology and how it is revolutionising the three fundamentals of the built environment; information, transactions, and management.
“These are exciting times for Asset and Facilities Managers as we find ever more innovative ways to use data, and assets become ever more responsive and self-adapting” Conference Chair David Philp
We are delighted to invite you to FutureScot's 2018 asset management and estates conference, Scotland’s Journey Towards a Digital Estate.
Topics will include:
• Creating a Digital Estate approach
• Exploring the evolving role of built environment professionals
• Big Data and analytics- the essentials of data management
• The potential of PropTech, Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) and Main Information Contracting (MIC)
• Blockchain explained for asset and estates managers
• Shared services and collaboration, creating a common data environment
• A 'digital first' information service for Scotland
Who attended last year:
Representatives from central and local government, NDPBs, police, health, housing, education, the voluntary and private sectors, including:
Local Authority Chief Executives
Head of Estates
Head of Facilities Management
Directors of Property
Heads of Property Services
Sustainable Development Teams
Shared Services Managers
Heads of Inward Investment
Head of Utilities
Carbon Reduction Officers
Economic Development Teams
Real Estate Advisors
Heads of Housing Services
27 September 2018 Technology and Innovation Centre, University of Strathclyde 99 George Street Glasgow - G1 1RD United Kingdom
Asset and Estates Management Scotland 2018
- If you're attending #AM18 to learn more about #BIM and #design, then @HastieColin is your man. Colin is an archite… https://t.co/ku8225nR9P
- Our final #AM18 sponsor is @SVAPropAuctions! Based in Edinburgh, SVA Property Auctions offer auctions on residenti… https://t.co/lGDMJe1OHI
- We're excited to hear @SammyPahal's session 'The opportunities and challenges of #PropTech' at #AM18 on the 27th.… https://t.co/IlKxo8puWN
- There's now only 1⃣4⃣ days to go until we open the doors at #AM18 at @TIC_conferences. For #ThrowbackThursday we'r… https://t.co/KWbixoIgrH
- Our next #AM18 sponsor is @Multivista 📷 Multivista offers visual documentation services to the construction indust…https://t.co/I6X7InsrBmm